The headphones used to mix in every major studio
- Clear highs and deep lows for premium sound quality
- Rotating earcups to hear the sound around you
- Durable housing and cushioned headband for long hours in the studio
- Share what you're hearing through dual audio ports with DaisyChain™ connection
The sound of the studio.
Beats Pro headphones allow you take sound seriously. That means you¹re hearing music the way it was originally heard by the artist in the studio.
Clear highs and deep lows.
Beats Pro are made of steel and aluminum, giving you an interior sound platform more solid than most. That’s why you’ll feel the kind of bass that resonates deep in your chest when you play your music.
No cheap plastic, no frayed cords. Beats Pro headphones are made with an aluminum gunmetal frame, encasing overstuffed leather ear cups.
True noise reduction.
Because Beats Pro headphones have heavily padded, pivoting ear cups, you get the noise cancelling effect without the need for power switches or batteries. It’s the real studio monitor experience in a headphone.
Beats Pro™ over ear headphones
4.2mm coiled cable with 3.5mm twist lock plug
¼" audio adapter
Carrying pouch (features may vary)
- Weight (kg): 0.40
- Height (mm): 197
- Length of Cable (m): 1.523
- Type of Jack: 3.5mm